Nanny Insurance

As a nanny you may wish to get Professional Liability Insurance. This means that you are insured for any claims made against you.

To be registered on the Childcare Approval Scheme with Ofsted you now required to have insurance.

NannyPaye know of two main Nanny Insurance companies, they are Morton Michel and Pacey.

Always ensure that you read the insurance cover paperwork very carefully to ensure that you know fully the extent of the insurance that you undertake.

NannyPaye are not connected with or affiliated to any insurance companies and do not provide advice on insurance, this information is here purely as a reference for our clients.